We are reaching out with compassion and justice!
Global Village Market
Greenland Hills hosts the Global Village Market the first weekend in November each year, partnering with over thirty non-profits around the world. You won't want to miss the fun and we look forward to seeing you there! Click here to learn more about it on facebook.
We partner with local organizations to make a difference in our community.
- Greenland Hills is proud to be a covenant church of Union, a new church start of the United Methodist Church and a new kind of non-profit coffee shop that exists to take care of its neighborhood. Union raises funds for, awareness of and engagement in significant causes that make a positive difference in the world.
- Emanuel Community Center provides a sack of groceries each week for over 150 homeless and low-income families in East Dallas. The ECC also hosts a Back-to-School Carnival each summer to celebrate the start to a new year and to give away backpacks and school supplies for children in the area.
- The Reconciling Ministries Network helps to create a space at the table for all God's children regardless of sexual orientations and gender identities. See the letter that was sent out when we affiliated with the Network here.
We travel each year to places like Rwanda, Mexico, and El Salvador where we experience God's grace through the people we meet and the work we do.
- Congo Restoration is working to restore the war-torn region of Eastern Congo by focusing their efforts on four areas of concern: war orphans, medical care, food production and victimized women.
- Equal Exchange offers fair-trade coffee, teas, and chocolates. We sell Equal Exchange products each Sunday to support this important fair-trade endeavor of the United Methodist Committee on Relief.
- Proyecto Abrigo makes it possible for Juarez families to leave cardboard shacks and move into cinder block houses.